Skip to main content

When I try to log in I get an error...An error has occurred during the processing of your request. Please try again or file a support case if this problem continues....I filed a support case but I'm wondering, is this just me or is everyone having trouble?
--------------------------------------------------- Save money on online purchases from over 1000 retailers including eBay, iTunes, Wal-Mart & more. BigCrumbs
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
I just logged in without incident. But it is later in the day than when you had problem.

I've been logged in off and on for weeks without incident Wayoutwest.

Not to mention today I've been in Auctiva and out quite a few times with no trouble.

I'm sorry JJABS you're having difficulties.

My Best,
Donna
Up until recently, I had my own policy with an insurance company for coverage of my parcels. They upped the rates, though, so am looking at my different options.

There's an option I found that is slightly cheaper than Auctiva (wont name names here, though, cause that's kinda crass to do that and it's not that much cheaper), but I might go with Auctiva simply because of the convenience. Plus, they do deserve some $ for their hard work Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.