Skip to main content

Hi, don't know if this has happened to anyone else but while trying to create a listing, wrote description but when I get to "image selection" I'm not given the option to edit or remove. Additionally, when I hit "select an image" a blank page comes up. Perhaps this is just a kink to be worked out? Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Thanks for everyone's help in bringing these issues to our attention. Our engineering department is aware of the errors that are being encountered on the Auctiva website at present, as well as some posting problems, and is working to correct them as soon as possible.

I cannot provide an ETA for when things will return to normal at present, however, as more information becomes available, we will be posting further updates on the following thread of our community forum: https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7486099...251097842#7251097842

-Mike
Any idea when you are going to get this fixed been at my terminal since 7:00 am this morning trying to list problem is when i am in my "similar listing" there is no "edit/remove" under the current picture since i cannot remove the picture so that i can replace it with a new different image i cant list i tried the cache clearing procedures you mentioned in both firefox and IE but neither worked when i closed the browsers and relogged in there is still no "edit/remove" under the image so i cant remove it i didnt try to upload a new image whats the point if i cant remove the old one txhs dave
My application is all running perfectly well now, uploading images OK with no problems. It was infuriating to find the upgrade caused problems but all credit to the Auctiva team who were quickly on the case and sorted things in double quick time. If you're still having problems maybe the remedies are causing them as I didn't use any of them and things are running perfectly now.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.