Skip to main content

Murphy's Law has kicked in again! Taking Murphy off Christmas list now!

There are two issues which are caused by same problem I'm assuming.
#1 On New Listing Form - Can't type anything, can't chose a template, when I click on photo images to load pics, that isn't working either. Description area is blank except for: Switch to HTML and VIEW Full size editor. The line which has the script options, size, bold etc is missing

#2 When I click on Saved Listings and bring one up to create a similar listing, description area is blank like on the new listing form. Again, can't add any new photos

No length of waiting allows me to use these forms. This happened as of yesterday.

Please please ... any suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays! Smile
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Sorry for the confusion! I was referring to the top of the screen Listings tab and when it opened, clicking on New Listing and when that opened, using the form there to create a new listing. I am not aware of any changes either, however, for some reason I can't type or use any of the functions on that form or any of the functions on the Create a Similar Listing form as well.

Have a great holiday!
I am feeling the fustration on this issue as well, I am creating new item profiles and saving them, get the save confirmation. Everything should be ducky at this point, then a I create the master profile still everything is fine until I go to list and discover the description block is completely gone in either standard or html view. So I go back to the profile I created and its gone from their too, So I am confused and have wasted a couple of hours already to do four listings. Any one know what is or maybe happening?
quote:
Originally posted by available2you:
Sorry for the confusion! I was referring to the top of the screen Listings tab and when it opened, clicking on New Listing and when that opened, using the form there to create a new listing. I am not aware of any changes either, however, for some reason I can't type or use any of the functions on that form or any of the functions on the Create a Similar Listing form as well.

Have a great holiday!

Have you tried opening a new window when this happens? It sounds just like what happens to me when I try to list on eBay. There is so much Java being forced upon my computer that it shuts down that window. If I right click and open a new window for listings, then it's fixed for a while, until too much Java has taken over that window, then I do it again.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.