Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Same here...descriptions on every saved listing from weeks back disappeared yesterday. They are now back but don't appear for several seconds.
However I still cannot save any listings, nor post them to EBay.
I get an error message but when I do an error check it comes up as OK!

Keep working Auctiva IT guys, usually Auctiva is so good.

We all missed reduced rate listings on EBay yesterday! Perthaps not a good time to change/adjust the system?
quote:
View $GS_USERNAME's Public Profile
Add $GS_USERNAME to my Buddies
Add $GS_USERNAME to my Ignore ListRemove $GS_USERNAME from my Ignore List
View Recent Posts by $GS_USERNAME
Notify me of New Posts by $GS_USERNAME

I can save my listings...but they won't schedule. It only shows save as new as an option. Does anyone know when this will be fixed? I have auctions I need posted for Sunday. Thanks, Gail
Ok people. I am not new to ebay or Auctiva but new to fairly leaving notes here. I am having the same problem but figured out a way to get around the problem. After I did my listing I ran it through an error check. Then after that was done, at the bottom, it gave me the option to "save as new" so I did. Then I went to my saved listings, selected the listing and was able to schedule it. Takes more time but at least it is in the que to go! Hope it does, :-).
Thank Jan this works, you are hero of the week.

J

quote:
Originally posted by mysisterscottage:
Ok people. I am not new to ebay or Auctiva but new to fairly leaving notes here. I am having the same problem but figured out a way to get around the problem. After I did my listing I ran it through an error check. Then after that was done, at the bottom, it gave me the option to "save as new" so I did. Then I went to my saved listings, selected the listing and was able to schedule it. Takes more time but at least it is in the que to go! Hope it does, :-).
Just got this email from support.

Thank you for contacting us today. We are currently receiving reports such as yours from users who are trying to use the "create similar" listing function, and are not able to. This is known problem to Auctiva which is related to the new upgrade version of Auctiva which was released a couple days ago. Auctiva engineers are working on a solution to this problem and the fix is expected to be released at any time. We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
Have you tried listing more then one item?

I passed your info on op support an they sent me this reply

Hello James,

You get the Gold Star for the day!!!
Thank you so much for communicating this information to us to share with our community. I will pass it along to the powers that be and see if we cant get it on the community forum.

We should get these issues resolved shortly, but is greatly appreciated to have an advocate in our user group.

Again, thank you for being such a conscientious Auctiva member and sharing your solution with our community.

Thank you
Auctiva Support

The credit should go to you Jan, I like you ebay site.

J

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.