Skip to main content

Hi,
i can just about log into autiva, but if i try to do anything it says operation aborted, is anyone else having this trouble, i know people are mentioning its slow which i also find, but ive not been able to list anything at all for the past week which is frustrating now and also loosing me money. i listed on ebay and the auctiva scroll bar still came up in listings, i havent a clue whats going on just need to know if im alone in this ir its normal??
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

YES, i believe alot are having problems, uploading pics.. getting errors, takes me an hour to get 1 item posted, has been frustrating, send an email to them stating your problem, i did see they are aware that there is a problem with various server issues, lets hope they get this taken care of soon, time is money lol.. driving me crazy having to redo repost refresh, they want us to turn off our ebay toolbar and our firewall at least that was the advice they gave me over the weekend, i do not like turning off my firewall and do not understand why auctiva was working 2 wks ago just fine and now its not, so its not my end it is there end! good luck!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.