Skip to main content

I went to revise my listing and its in HTML. How on earth to do I change this? When I was making th e listing I had it in text editor as it gave me all these options to goof around like bold and that. But when i go in to change it there is the html nonsense. I have spend hours trying to figure this out. I am using Firefox but I have tried safari and nothing is working.
Original Post
Hi oopsydaisy,

To revise listings you have created through Auctiva, please log into your eBay account and click the "Revise your Item" link on the auction. Then click "Edit Description" followed by the "Standard" tab on the editor. You will then be able to see the description the way it appears in the listing and be able to make your changes using your cursor and tyhe editor toolbar as normal.

There is a "bug" in eBay's system that causes the "Standard" tab to be invisible when viewed through Firefox but I'm not sure about Safari. You may want to contact eBay's customer support department and ask what browser they recommend using to gain access to the "Standard" tab on the description editor.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.