Skip to main content

The non-profit I do volunteer work for has a real problem due to the recent category changes. There were items in the Auctiva Closed items folder that had ended unsold. They wanted me to relist these items for them, scheduled for a later time/date. I did so and found out days later that they almost all were bounced back due to the fact that the categorey numbers were invalid. I can't even find a list on eBay for the new category numbers. Having that list is critical because I don't have access to anything but Auctiva due to them using security keys.

1. I wish they would have been converted automatically, but I can see where that might be an impossible thing to ask of software.

2. I can't for the life of me imagine why we are directed to eBay when editing a closed or scheduled listing.

3. Most desperately, where can I get a list of the new category numbers? Everything I look at on ebay assumes I want to buy something and gives me a list of category names!
Most things cost big bucks, but you can Purr FREE.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The catagory Self Representing Artists was changed to Direct From Artists. But when i put that number 60435 in the box, and then click item specifics, a blank box appears.

Can you please update the item specifics box that goes with that new number? It has many more features than the old one that accompanied the old catagory, Self Representing Artists.

I'm waiting for this change before listing from Auctiva.

thanks

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.