Skip to main content

Items I have is wedding, baby, scrapbooking and holiday items. Tell me what you think ? What I could do to improve. I recently opened a eBay store and started listing items there and my sells have went down. Not sure if I need to keep alot of items on auction ? Anyways, take a look around, just might find something you like.

http://stores.ebay.com/websters-online-store
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well from the two or three items I looked at they look GOOD! Your shipping is VERY reasonable too...(maybe too reasonable, aren't you losing money Smile
Your pics are nice and so are your templates. I have noticed that newly opened stores don't seem to do as well at first, as you would have done with all auctions. Who knows why? Ebayers are very fickle, give it a little more time, I'm sure you'll do great!
Hi - You have many very nice items for sale and I think it would be to your advantage on a number of your listings to include larger, more detailed photos in your description area - near the top in the case of a long description. Auctiva's supersize feature could be well utilized on many items. Even the stock photos could be larger. Relying only on the relatively small header pics, in most cases, is not really adequate. Right now you have a lot of text, but not always enough VISUAL motivation to buy your cool stuff. Large, sharp, impressive looking photos cannot be over-emphasized - they will go a long way toward making the sale.
Last edited by ninthwave

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.