Skip to main content

I'd like to display the scrolling window on some of my auctions and not on others. The one way I can see to do this is to change account my preferences before creating and posting each respective listing. Does that sound like the best/only way? Do I have to make sure to change preferences before posting/scheduling each one, or will my preferences for each auction be saved with each "saved listings"?

Also, will the scrolling window display auctions that I've choosen not to have the window embedded in?

I hope this question isn't too complicated....
Original Post
the scrolling window will display all auctions in your store unless told otherwise.

if you are placing an auction you don't want to appear in the scrolling window simply...

Click on the "store" tab
Scroll down a bit until you see the subheading "manage"
click on "store items"

In here you can check the boxes of the items you don't want to appear in the scrolling window and click on "make hidden"

Scrolling Gallery will then ignore those auctions.

The only other way to remove the scrolling gallery from your auctions is to edit them via ebay and look in the html section for "<!--ASW--><!--version 1.0-->" delete that and all text after it until you come to " <!--ASW-->" (delete the <!--ASW--> too) this will remove the window

This text is easily located at the very start of your auction if you choose to have the gallery before the description, or at the very end if you choose to have the gallery after the description.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.