Skip to main content

regarding the 'click here to continue shopping on ebay' link on customer receipt after they go through auctiva checkout -

was wondering if would consider changing that to where it takes customer to more items for sale by merchant (such as to seller's ebay store).

I realize that not all people have ebay stores, so would have to make this an option in account settings or do something else similar, but would be nice it if took them back to my store, rather than to ebay's front page Wink
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

That is definitly good, hey in conjunction if you dont mind me butting in but if you could add an extra URL so that we can link them to another site we may have perhaps that would be good too!!!
quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
regarding the 'click here to continue shopping on ebay' link on customer receipt after they go through auctiva checkout -

was wondering if would consider changing that to where it takes customer to more items for sale by merchant (such as to seller's ebay store).

I realize that not all people have ebay stores, so would have to make this an option in account settings or do something else similar, but would be nice it if took them back to my store, rather than to ebay's front page Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.