Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well, I've had my share of gripes. Most computer illiterate people do. I came here because it's free. I stayed because its a good service, the staff is always patient and polite, and you meet the neatest and smartest people here.

PS Have a second interview next week - after I find the transcripts to prove I graduated from high school. At 61 they ask me for this! The school is closed, but the convent is still open. Those nuns keep everything!

Later,
Rosemary
quote:
Originally posted by tbosshart:
I just hate to see a company I like get the bad end of it because Clinic is a well known troll and appears to get away with saying anything on the boards where others would be deleted.

Trolls. I've said it once and I'll say it again..They need to get a life..a REAL life.

Thanks for the heads up Hart. Glad the pinks were on the ball and slapped her around before deleting her posts.

One of my suggestions to eBAy is this...just block their dayum IP addresses..it's that simple.
<smile>

Peace,
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by leahyrlw:
PS Have a second interview next week - after I find the transcripts to prove I graduated from high school. At 61 they ask me for this! The school is closed, but the convent is still open. Those nuns keep everything!

Later,
Rosemary

WOOHOO! Rosemary..You go, Girlfriend!
Transcripts? You've gotta be kidding me.
<rolling eyes> That's unbelievable.

Keep me apprised and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
quote:
Originally posted by tbosshart:
Clinic is a well known troll and appears to get away with saying anything on the boards where others would be deleted.

The best way to deal with trolls is always to ignore them. The only reason they stick around is because people don't ignore them.

I learned this the hard way BUT, I sure in the heck learned.

I totally, agree.
quote:
Originally posted by Fatman:
I LOVE the troll's!

There's nothing more fun than turning up the heat and watching them dance like water in a pan of hot grease!

It's usually pretty easy to get them tangled in their own ropes Wink

Devils Advocate here:

Sometimes trolls come after your auctions, sales and more. I've seen it done and will continue to stay clear of them.

I would enjoy watching from afar as you make the trolls dance like water in hot pan.

<big smile>

I'd be more than pleased to be the one to hand you the rope to pass on for those trolls to hang themselves.

My Best,
The Devil's Advocate,
Donna
quote:
There's nothing more fun than turning up the heat and watching them dance like water in a pan of hot grease!

It's usually pretty easy to get them tangled in their own ropes

I'm not so sure about that, Fatman. Trolls are generally not simply bullheaded and ignorant. They're not usually there to actually win any arguments but rather to get others stirred up. It's a game they enjoy.

Of course, maybe you're just saying you like playing their games, some people do.
quote:
Originally posted by Fatman:
lol....is no problem...they have to know who I really am first! I don't have my seller identities tied to any of my posting identities....so they can hunt all they want. Wink

and once they do find out who you are and buy something to get your real name and address etc and then they change your mailing address and have your mail sent somewhere else and then you got to deal with all this crap because you thought it would be cute and fun to play with the troll.

Sounds like to me you never played with an evil troll. You would be surprised how fast they can dig up stuff that will aid them in finding out what it is theywant to know about you.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.