Skip to main content

Hi -- When somebody pays for one auction at a time (because he doesn't wait for me to send a combined invoice), I end up with separate packing lists.

Isn't there a way to combine all these separate purchases by the same buyer into one grouping?

I feel like maybe I just don't know how to do it.

Thank you.
Original Post
Hi webuyit2,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. Although multiple items purchased by the same buyer will show up as combined on the eBay Sales page within your Auctiva account *if* they were combined and paid for together during the checkout process, it is expected that items paid for separately will show as individual transactions.

We do not currently offer any functionality that would allow you to combine items purchased by the same buyer on the same packing slip if they were paid for separately, but we will treat your question as a suggestion for future consideration.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.