Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey LAUGEN98 and gramma9196-

Just to be clear, Auctiva partners with Sellathon to offer our customers 1 month of free Sellathon tracking services. It is because of this partnership that we only offer Sellathon counters on Auctiva.

You should receive an email from us with your Sellathon log-in and password information when you first sign-up for Auctiva. It is a fantastic service - take advantage of the month trial!

Let me know if there are any other questions about this.

Happy listing!

Cara
Hi queen_mab -

Once you log in to your Sellathon account, you will notice this at the top of your home page:

"yourusername", member since xx/xx/20xx
License: Trial (Unlimited auctions)
Expires: 20xx-xx-xx xx:xxam/pm
Archives: 7 Days past expiration

Before your trial time expires, you can choose to continue using Sellathon and change your status to a paying account. Just click on the "Your Preferences" link at the top of the page. Or you can just use it for the month, download the data and let you account expire naturally. It depends on how much value you place on the information Sellathon provides you.

If you choose to let your Sellathon account expire, you can still use the counter at the bottom of your listing to track views. You just will no longer have access to all the other information.

Hope that helps clear up a few of your questions Smile

Cara

P.S. The "unlimited" part refers to being able to track information on unlimited auctions for the trial month.
Guess I figured it out. I am trying to build a new template using Auctiva template. I have spent 8 hours on one. I have tried contacting auctiva and they are NOT responding. In building a template when I go to save I get a error. saying You must use one, and only one, description tag in your template. Choose [DESCRIPTION] or [DESCRIPTION_AND_IMAGES]. I am only using one. I have cleaned out my cash and cookies. I have used I explorer and firefox I have done it and redone it. What am I doing wrong? 2nd when I go to save it moves everything I've done. Puts things in different categories. I am getting so aggravated.
This is my template. What is wrong with it?

e*Clare

Where the deals are sweet

Description:

Who wants to be stuck having to buy a lot of diecuts all the same icon & color? Win this auction & pick any 8 from the 24 listed below. Mix & Match. Highest bidder can choose by telling me what items they are wanting on their paypal invoice or inserting a note with their U.S.P.S. money cashier's check or personal check.

Items are cut from sizzix, sizzlit, cricut, cuddlebug & sidekick machines. All items are cut from acid free/lignin free card stock unless designer paper is requested. If you are doing a design layout & need an exact match, you are welcome to send me your personal cardstock/paper & I will cut from your inventory. Choose from...
Payment:

I prefer U.S.P.S. money orders on winning items under $5.00 but also accept paypal, cashier's checks & personal checks. Paying with option other then U.S.P.S. money orders or paypal will put your purchase on hold from being shipped until your check clears which is about 10 business days. Payment is required within 7 days after auction. Dispute is filed on the 7th day & strike is filed on the 15th day for ALL non-payments

Shipping:

e*Clare takes a lot of care preparing your items for shipment. All items are shipped within 24 hours of payment confirmation excluding holidays & weekends. On small items please make sure you look in your package carefully. Your items are packed to protect them from damage & might be tucked between two pieces of cardboard.

Terms of Sale:

I do combine S & H. on stickers & diecuts. $1.00 for the first & only .10 for each additional. FREE shipping on a $20.00 purchase of stickers & diecuts. Please email me with any questions you might have because ALL sales are final once your order is put together unless we happen to send you the wrong item/items.
About Us:

I am a single mom putting my daughter through college. I am an honest woman making an honest living. I work hard keeping my inventory rotating for you. e*Clare is an eBay listing assistant under alias Crafty Clare's Creations selling quality items from auctions & estates liquidations. Check out my My Stores Logo Crafty Clare's Creations for 100's of choices of additional diecuts & stickers for sale.

Also check out all our additional sweet deals listed on auction. One will never know what Crafty Clare has listed from day to day. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! I pick cream of the crop merchandise & believe me/you you will not be disappointed
Contact Us:

Please feel free to email me with any questions. NOTE: Feedback is very important for us both to show all our successes to all fellow ebayers. Please leave positive feedback & I will do the same for you.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.