Skip to main content

I've been using Auctiva for quite sometimes now, I still having a slightly small problem that I hoped that the fellow Auctiva fellows / users will be able to help me.

When I created a listing, I used my created profiles to fill in, but, here's it is the thing, for whatever reasons, I could never edit the "Seller Details" profile, ever. I had to create a demo listing and use the template and go under "Preview" to copy and paste the informations regarding "Seller's Details" and then exit the listing and select the profiles and click on the "Seller's Details" to make some changes or adjustments, but have to do all over again.

Are there any ways that when clicked on "Seller's Details" the information should be there?

I hoped I am making some senses to you guys, please help.

Regards,
Ut Det
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Ut Det,

In order to use the seller details sections when listing through Auctiva, you will first need to create a seller details profile within your account, which can be done by clicking the "Seller Details" link under the "Profiles" tab within your account. When creating your seller details profile, you will have the option to enter the text you would like to appear under the Shipping, Payment, Terms of Sale, Contact Us, and About Us sections.

Once you have created a seller details profile, you can apply that seller details profile to your listings by selecting it from the "Select Seller Details" drop-down menu on the Auctiva listing creation page, which is just to the right of the "Select Template" button. When you select your seller details profile for a listing, the information stored within in will appear under the appropriate headers within the template.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team by completing the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hello Mike,

The steps that you showed me, been there done that. Even though I saved the file and for whatever reasons, under my "Master" profile, I could not see the file with the name that I saved the "Seller Details" as.

Any reasons why? I clicked on Profiles - Manage, the information that I created for "Seller Details" never there (supposedly must be there) All I see: All Profiles, Master Profiles, Item Details Profiles, Marketing Profiles, Shipping Profiles, Checkout Profiles and Auto-Relist Profiles.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.