Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi My*Evergreen*Closet,

The custom items specifics tool basically allows you to create your very own item specifics. When you click the "Custom Item Specifics" link on the listing creation page, a pop up window will come up that has two fields labeled "Detail Name" and "Value" that can be used to enter your item specifics.

If you would like to indicate that a garment you are selling is size medium in the custom item specifics section, you would enter "Size" in the "Detail Name" field, enter "Medium" in the "Size" field, and then click the "Add" button. You can then repeat that process for any additional custom item specifics you'd like to add.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Multiple Variation needs answer. . Auctiva.. your input please. . ???

Am hoping for response on that also. . Variable listing tool is a HUGE time saver and TIME IS MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Item Specifics and Custom Item Specifics.

As as item specifics versus, I was told by Auctiva if you have previously used Item Specifics you need to pull that up, go in there and clear that information, and put in put information into the "CUSTOM ITEM SPECIFICS"

Need a quicker go around for that. I asked support for some more info. they say they do not have any.

Is there information going to convert over from the Item Specifics To CUSTOM ITEM SPECIFICS or do we need to really do each one individually?

AUCTIVA> > > Please answer again time is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks
Question on the NEW CUSTOM SPECIFICS. There is little note that says & will be converted to + (which I assumed auctiva would convert or ebay would. Support says no to put in + (and gave me few other symbols that oculd be used. I tried that only to find it drops the colors all together with the +. What are others using?

Also, will the old item specifics be thrown onto the new form? (obviously if there are new ones they won't go on.. but the old ones.. will they go on automatically.

Auctiva support could not give me answer to this..

I feel like a dog chasing my tail with support lately. And feel I am on the Guessing Game.

Can anyone help me.. please.
FYI... before you kill yourself trying to put the SIZE in more than once, it would not let me do it. It would let you do once for each detail name. you can't put:
Detail Name. . .. . . Value
Size . . . . . . . . .Medium
Size . . . . . . .. Large
Size . . . . . . . . Small

You can put

Detail Name Value
Size . . . . . . . . . Large, Medium, Small

Or you could put
Detail Name. . . . . . . . .Value

Size Medium . . . . . . . . Med.
Size Large. . . . . . . . LG
However, if the multiple listing tool were offered on auctiva, you could do this and buyer could use drop down to choose which one they want, so they would not have to email you.

If you are interested in this, please contact support. I think the forums are not being responded to and feel that if enough people actually write them and stay on boards, maybe we can get an answer.

I hope this helps you out.
Since this thread has mention already of mulitpl3-variation listings and this thread is all over the place. (with good reason hoping someone will take a bite at it) Here is my note I put on another thread last night.

Hi- I did write support request today on this and got quick reply. It said engineers are currently working to integrate with their services. This is large project & there is no ETA.

I also asked that this be replied to in forums rather than ignored.

I was also told that concerns can also be addressed through the support site. Sooooo.. .if this is something we want, I guess not only listing on forums, but we have to write support notes too.

I just assumed the forums would get response since Auctiva was hot and heavy on them with the fees discussion and on the commerce site. I did not want to bog down support with issues that did not relate to listing problems.

But.. now I am understanding that possibly we should do both. Maybe the squeaky wheel gets the grease, as commerce has been squeaking and they get lots of grease (though from what I could tell it is needed).

I also asked that the threads possibly be combined in one place so they are not straggling around out there. That way if we get response they will be on same thread.

Hope this helps some.. .figure at this point we have nothing to loose.

If you have not written support, I suggest gettin on with the gettin' on.

Thanks

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.