Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi nobby911,

Auctiva does not currently offer any functionality that would help to automate the listing strategy you have described. In order to schedule the same auction to post multiple times, you would need to schedule that same saved listing separately for each time you'd like to be scheduled. If you would like to relist an unsold item such that it will be eligible for a listing fee reimbursement, you will need to relist that item using the "Relist" button on your Auctiva Closed Listings page.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please feel free to contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
Wouldn't Auto-Relist do both, i.e. "Don't Auto-Relist based on items sold" + "Relist with no changes" + "Auto-Relist immediately" (depends on duration I guess)?

Not suggesting you check the "The item qualifies for eBay relisting credit" or Inventory boxes, as those apparently aren't relevant to the decision to relist (relist 100% of the time). The relist either qualifies or doesn't qualify for the relist credit, but you get one if it does.

Still trying to figure-out Auto-Relist, and not trying to be a pest. Big Grin

Danno
Hi,
Thanks for reply.

I had read somewere that you could set up a listing and then set it to relist if it sells and also set it to relist if it doesn't sell.
Therefore at the end of a 10 day auction my understanding was that it would always be relisted thus giing me what i want.

Then all i need to do is schedule new listings for the first 10 days and from then on the listing would basically be renewed every 10 days.
If this sounds feasable can you give me a step by step guide to setting it up.

One last question if itrelists an item because it didn't sell will it still qualify for s possible free relist credit
Hi,

Yes, that does seem to be a limiting factor. It is odd they don't have an "Always Relist" as one of the checkable boxes on the right. Confused I don't see those boxes on left covering both a sale and non-sale situation for an always relist condition and hoped the "Don't Auto-Relist based on items sold" was an always method. Perhaps Auctiva wants to safe-guard you from runaway relist by making sure you have inventory (which is eBay policy).

If you do check the "At least X items are available in Inventory", that method seems to be workable. Relist and Inventory is working for a few that have posted success with that combined method. I know that's a little more work, but it does present a method.

Danno
quote:
Originally posted by Danno:
Hi,

Yes, that does seem to be a limiting factor. It is odd they don't have an "Always Relist" as one of the checkable boxes on the right. Confused I don't see those boxes on left covering both a sale and non-sale situation for an always relist condition and hoped the "Don't Auto-Relist based on items sold" was an always method. [b] Perhaps Auctiva wants to safe-guard you from runaway relist by making sure you have inventory (which is eBay policy).{/b]

If you do check the "At least X items are available in Inventory", that method seems to be workable. Relist and Inventory is working for a few that have posted success with that combined method. I know that's a little more work, but it does present a method.

Danno
Hmm you make an interesting point. I have checked my items in the new auto relist profile here on Auctiva. The problem I've been having is that I can't end them on ebay. They end all right, but then they relist again automatically. Now you make me wonder if I have to change something here......or maybe not use it here and assign auto relist with eBay option. Maybe that would stop it from relisting when I end it. Is what I'm saying related to what you are saying? Confused

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.