Skip to main content

I had a bunch of templates I made when with sparedollar. I wanted to bring them here. So... I went in and saved all my imgs in the templates to auctiva. Then I changed all those tags to the new auctiva URL. I left the title, desc and ship/pay tags alone. But I erased all the pic tags and used [image 1] [image 2] etc. It worked but was very slow going. Was there a faster way? Steph I got 117 store items listed out of about 500. So far between templates and listings, its taken me about 3 days to do! Wont say how long each day though! ~Steph
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Okay, that sounds easy enough,but like for my image tags. I dont have them set to a certain size with my SD ones. But I LOVE how on Auctiva they automatically go to 400x300 (or at least I have mine like that). Will the SD tags convert it to the 400x300 or do I have to adjust it? I just went in and took out the pic tags from SD and changed it to Auctiva tags

We are staying on Siesta Key, sent in the deposit today. I paid $800 for 2 weeks ON the beach! 1 bdr condo (2 aero beds we can use for the kids). Since we do have 2 weeks, I have time to meet up! We are renting a van. I dont know the area super well but I dont mind driving a bit Smile Never met an SD'er (former included Wink before! Steph

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.