Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Wow! It's really quiet 'round here today!

Just popped in before signing off for the night & thought I'd tell you it's an on-going concern re updating our stuff here from eBay. It is waaay behind. Even when paid, it will not show up but there's a way on that page (I think it's that same page) where you can manually mark it paid.

To show bids, etc., you can probably get tech support to make it happen for you once in a while, but they can't like, fix it for you & you're good. It's always behind real time.

I think you can file a support case & they'll update for you ASAP... File support by going to the green help button at top of page--next page you see first paragraph, last sentence is a link in blue to click.
it says file a support case ...or you may be able to click that link I just tried to execute...?.

Support cases are ususally resolved within a day or so for me (so far).

Good luck!
Last edited by crabby
Hi Marjess,

This is how the process that updates your listing information on the Auctiva site functions:

Our listing maintenance, which updates title, current price, high bidder, high bidder feedback, bid count, currency, and end time on your active listings page is done about every 6 hours.

Once your updated prices are reflected on your active listings page, they should be displayed in your store window the next time it refreshes, which it does about every 2 hours.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.