Skip to main content

Hello all again: I warned you I would be back with many questions. Ty in advance for your help. I have staretd setting up me first Auctiva listing. I am pleased so far using standard layout.I don't understand HTML I can't figure out how to insert a picture in the body of my description area. I was able to paste one but it was so small. Is there a way to insert pics in the listing other then at the top? Second one: If I want to add logo's from paypal or want to use some of E-Bay's shipping features. When do I choose that. I guess I am wondering if after I set up an auction lsiting do I have the chance to add these things in before I click list. Or do I have to do this after the fact through E-Bay/ As always thank you for your help
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Dbt323
For inserting images into the description area of your listing you can use the 'image-button' located at the top-right of the description editor. You may need to experiment with this feature however...cuz I've found that although it seems like a good idea at first, there are issues that occur when inserting images within the body of your item descriptions (such as sizing and alignment etc). I personally find the extra effort to tweak and refine the effects of an image 'insertion' too much to bother with. But that's just me. ---- As for the "ebay shipping features" you ask about... I'm not sure what all you are interested in, or would like to do. Can you be more specific? It will help me and others to try to offer you tips and/or suggestions. Zeb Smile
Thank you Zebra. after reading your remarks you are most likely right about the effort to tweak a pic in the description. As far as what I am talking about with e-bay and paypal. First I am going to try out using e-bay shipping and I am not sure how to install their shipping calculator, I also am using Paypal and I like to add their logo and any other things such as buyer protection that they offer. Again I am not sure how or when I should be adding these items into my auction. Since you are being so helpfull is there a place in Auctiva to learn how to use HTML it has been to long since I tried and I need to learn all over again. Thank you so much
Dave Wink

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.