Skip to main content

I am new to Auctiva & have a question that I hope someone can help me with.

I listed 4 new items on eBay yesterday & had emails from them today stating that they had pulled my auctions due to "policy violations". I had typed in my description that I accept Paypal, but no credit cards. Obviously, this is a "no-no" that I was not aware of.

I have gone back, revised my descriptions, & relisted them; however, in my Auctiva current auctions list, it is showing that I have them listed twice on eBay. How can I correct this?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by veronicaluvs2stitch:
I am new to Auctiva & have a question that I hope someone can help me with.

I listed 4 new items on eBay yesterday & had emails from them today stating that they had pulled my auctions due to "policy violations". I had typed in my description that I accept Paypal, but no credit cards. Obviously, this is a "no-no" that I was not aware of.

I have gone back, revised my descriptions, & relisted them; however, in my Auctiva current auctions list, it is showing that I have them listed twice on eBay. How can I correct this?

Yes, that's a definite eBay No, No. Sorry you got caught. Someone must've turned you in as eBay doesn't find these things on their own.

There is one way to get around this that might help you from eating fee's of closing the auctions.

Revise the auction with another auction you were going to put up. That way the auction is still running but altered with new title, item and pics.

If you need help, please let us know.

Take care, Donna
quote:

You could probably get that taken care of by filing a support request. However, if they listings aren't duplicated on eBay then it should be fine. In fact, Auctiva can take a few hours to update something like that so maybe the problem has already corrected itself?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.