Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm listing all of my so so stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's all nice apparel but it isn't the well known brand names. I'm listing it all for .99 each w/$7.70 shipping. If it sells at .99 cents, I'll still make $4.00 per item after all fees including cost of item. That's fine with me, I need to get rid of it. I'm clearing out the lesser known names for the well known brands. The best part, eBay only makes .64 cents! Lol, oh that feels good. Yep, .10 listing fee, .05 FVF (if sells at .99) and .49 PayPal fees.

Bawahahahaha! I'm being silly. Smile
Last edited by magienoire
I've been thinking, (look out) if I list it for .01 eBay would make ZERO FVF!!! Lol, that cracks me up.eBay would make .00 FVF, .10 listing fee and .48 if the item sold for .01 w/$8.00 shipping. I would make $3.38 per item. Not a heck of a lot, hmmm. It might be worth it to get rid of the stuff and stick it to eBay, lol.

I'm still thinking about it. I've never done this before.

What the heck, lol.
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
I'm listing all of my so so stuff. Don't get me wrong, it's all nice apparel but it isn't the well known brand names. I'm listing it all for .99 each w/$7.70 shipping. If it sells at .99 cents, I'll still make $4.00 per item after all fees including cost of item. That's fine with me, I need to get rid of it. I'm clearing out the lesser known names for the well known brands. The best part, eBay only makes .64 cents! Lol, oh that feels good. Yep, .10 listing fee, .05 FVF (if sells at .99) and .49 PayPal fees.

In that case you should have listed with sd98 today is 5 day listings and there are well over 300 items up so far. I think this listing sale and the revamp of sd98 is going to really help the sellers this time around Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
quote:

In that case you should have listed with sd98 today is 5 day listings and there are well over 300 items up so far. I think this listing sale and the revamp of sd98 is going to really help the sellers this time around Big Grin

Who runs and or is involved with sd98?
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
quote:

What the heck, lol.

Answer your email silly woman!
<smile>

Peace out,
Donna

No email received from any sassy southerners. Smile

Sassy Southerner checking in,

I sent two and one via ask seller.

How bout you email me at
Suthrnjewl at Suthrnjewl dot com

ok?
<smile>

Peace out,
Donna
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wahm922:
quote:

Who runs and or is involved with sd98?

Magie, (and Betty)

I believe it's Christel..remember her?

Betty I know you don't know her..she's from a previous service we used.

Danielle knows and so does Dyar...If Danielle doesn't post on here soon. I'll get the answer from them elsewhere and post for you.

Trust if those members are involved that it's a safe venture.

My Best,
Donna
There's a thread here somewhere but you can go to the website if you want:

http://www.sd98.net/

I'm in the process of converting some of the templates over for Auctiva use. The ones I had done are posted here on Auctiva in the sd98 thread I posted last week Wink

Do a search on ebay using just sd98 and you can see how many auctions are running and who is taking part.

Edited to add link to thread:
https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/628609941/m/8261055771

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.