Skip to main content

I'm new to this so please bear with me. I was reading on the Education site of Auctiva that someone pays only for their Auctiva domain and not for an Ebay store. How do you do this? I have both and could certainly save the $15.95 basic store fee if possible. If this is correct, how do I get rid of my Ebay store only?
Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

My experience with ebay was starting to sound as all elses' here, as many months have passed in giving auctiva a try, been here awhile now, and my experience now here has really sucked. I have had loadas of extra fees going on, catching things in my store that only auctiva could do. I shut down any settings in ebay and opening all here. In recent months, have had extra listings of my listings, extra pictures added just all types of fees, and just when getting those straioghtened out, later on it would start again, shortly after listing loads of items through here again. This last time I have really had it. I did write to the CEO twice here to start, and as much as up to 10 tiumes in a week to contacts here, never getting no one to actually email me back, but a generated email. so at this point, I am this last week, listing big time, and in a day those same listings popping up twic -three times extra, and when coming back here to check things, all looks fine, the settings, as all in ebay is shut off, so I had just listed here and then they pop up extra listings in a day, it was Auctiva, Now what is weird, even things that was selling, and even had been shipped for at least a week, those were even relisting, i have some on auto list, but not many, and alot that had been sold already, why would they relist, I checked the settings again, finally calling my husband to look, and then after no one caring about the extra fees accumilating, on extra listings of the same I was listing, fed up, I decided rto just close it down until I could get the problem straight to see if it was here. But these people didnt give me time to do so, Never less try emailing me to get to the bottom of the problems, i feel they dont care. To want more than what is owed in the insurancxe is qwrong, I should have to pay out beings I am selling their insurance with items, if one buys it, not only what will be owed, but they wont accept just that amount alone, but it is an amount more that will stay in account, so what if no one else buys insurance again, they have my money, how then will i get it, its mine, and will it take months and hassle to get the balanece put in over whats owed back to me? This is wrong I feel, I have no problem paying whats owed if I do, but not give money that is not, but what of it, because I will be paying it to the fees from all the items rfelisting, as soon as I can delte them, or end the extra litings of an item listed,not an hour later, its right back on there, CAN you see the frusteration. my time is valuable than to sit here with PC problems someone ewlse is causing, or wont try to help fix, after all I have switched over top their company. From all odf this experience just in a months time, I dont want to be here any longer, I will pay the extra little fees if any for all to not run me crazy. If you find yourself in this shape, I promise, the more you do, the less it will help, you will see my point once it happens to you, I am not trying to pursuede no one of nothing, only to tell my side of things the way I am having it, before I checkout. There are plenty more companies I can try the next time on a trial base, of course. Its importaNT TO ME, once things start happening to you from a company, and you go to them for help and advice, I would think espoecially The CEO of a company, and you hear no repsonse, then what of it, what are you to think and do, deal with it your self. we dont care, thats the impression I have gotten. Good luck to you.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.