Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Powersellersunite.com

I registerd with them years ago! But I can never get into my account. Just for giggles, I tried it again. Takes my user name and email, but I forgot my password. It says it will email it to me (I have checked both my email accounts - still no email).

I remember this problem years ago too, where they won't send me my password. So I'm locked out of my account and I'd love to be a part of powersellersunite.com! I have over 10,000 feedback.

CAn anyone help me?
I'll add my two cents from my buyers point of view. I have lost about 75% of my regular customers over the past year. I have very few repeat buyers at this stage, but fortunately the new buyers and one-time buyers that I am working hard to maintain makes up for most of the buyers I lost. Considering that a lot of my buyers were regular customers I communicated often with them, and still do with many of them on a personal basis. You know, just to check up...see how work is going...how the kids are..stuff like that. Well with all the changes eBay has made, and the fact that my buyers also purchased from other sellers, there have been too many negative or difficult experiences not related to the experience with the sellers. Customers are simply disenchanted. eBay was exciting to them at one point. And for the record, a LOT of my customers pay via personal check or money order. As we all know this will no longer be an option. How many customers do you think are gonna contact the seller after the purchase and ask to please be able to use one of these forms of payment. A lot. Is a seller gonna deny that when they need that sale closed to survive in an already unstable situation ? What will eBay do next when they monitor that their are no Paypal related transactions to correspond with purchases on eBay ? You knwo they are gonna monitor this closely. My guess is that the next step will be making all purchases automatic requiring immediate Paypal payments. That will kill me. I've been here since day one on eBay and this will nail my coffin closed. I weathered the ups and downs but my seller fees come out of the money I make also. I don't have a special fund stashed away to cover my fees if I don't make any sales. Everything eBay does seems an attempt to weed out the small guys that made them what they are, and some of us are still here. It's still worth it to me, but not anywhere near as worth it as it used to be. I work harder and longer for less and struggle to build relationships with my customers. The stuff I sell is novelty and people don't need it to survive. It's stuff people simply want. With rising gas prices, food expenses, etc. I am lucky to have the buyers I do. I still get 'em and even I don't understand why. I certainly couldn't afford to buy anything from myself. It's just a lot of hard work and even more luck I suppose. Just thought I'd share my thoughts. These changes that hurt us affect our buyers. In many cases the sellers have to pass on the added expense to our buyers. Now they want to regulate postage as well LOL. Be my guest. eBay can then tell me how much I am allowed to withdraw from my business account to pay my house note too.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.