Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Leahyrlw I opened an eCrater store about a month ago, it's easy to upload your items although it is the advertising that is the problem for me. As with most things its getting your shop out there and noticed by other people that takes the time.They do send the listings to Froogle and i have got items showing up when i do a search but still no sales yet.Its free so why not give it a try if it does not work out just close the store.Hope that helps.Paul Smile

http://simpsons.ecrater.com

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Simpsons-The-Online-Store

http://www.1stoptrading.co.uk/shops/simco
My experience has been positive with my ecrater storeS. I have more than one.

It's very easy and there's really nothing intimidating about getting your sales up.

The BIGGEST piece of advice I can give you is promote, Promote, PROMOTE! Cross-promote when you can. Get the links out there as much as possible.

There's a spot on ecrater that walks you through submitting your ecrater store to search engines.

I'd advise anyone to try an ecrater store. I mean really, it's free and it can't hurt!

I know cavaliersoldat noted here recently that his ecrater was doing 600.00 a month! Mine do quite well...I get alot of off-site requests most. Once they view my site, they hit ask seller a question and send me the list of items they want..I invoice, voila!

Here's links to all of my online ecrater stores.

Http://www.Suthrnjewl.com

Good Luck,
Donna
Thanks for the kind words.

I was shooting for a look on the initial site that represented my personality. Thanks for your words as I guess I did succeed.

It's a work in progress and will continue to be.

My site didn't look that way 3 days ago. Its look matched my ME and Store pages with eBay.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=suthrnjewl

When I first purchased my domain name I had it forwarded to my EBAY Store. Then as I've ventured out and away from eBay, I've had it forwarding to my eCrater stores. (which I do sell from with no eBay fee's I might add)

This summer I'm going to make the site into a working site that actually has the products right there on the site and not directed to my ecraters. I feel that my ecraters are out there in the search engines pretty well and they will sustain on their own aside from a working site.

You have email. I sent you something. <wink>
Donna
Did anybody notice that the text on ecrater stores is now black?

Yes, the stores were down last week for a few days and from my understanding that's being taken care of...a part is in route.

The black makes a big difference in the text.

Good Luck All,
Donna
(I still wish Auctiva would open up a similar site to ecrater, I like your style better...please?)
quote:
Originally posted by Suthrnjewl:
My experience has been positive with my ecrater storeS. I have more than one.

It's very easy and there's really nothing intimidating about getting your sales up.

The BIGGEST piece of advice I can give you is promote, Promote, PROMOTE! Cross-promote when you can. Get the links out there as much as possible.

There's a spot on ecrater that walks you through submitting your ecrater store to search engines.

I'd advise anyone to try an ecrater store. I mean really, it's free and it can't hurt!

I know cavaliersoldat noted here recently that his ecrater was doing 600.00 a month! Mine do quite well...I get alot of off-site requests most. Once they view my site, they hit ask seller a question and send me the list of items they want..I invoice, voila!

Here's links to all of my online ecrater stores.

Http://www.Suthrnjewl.com

Good Luck,
Donna
Hi there I also have a ecrater store. How do you make your home page that goes to your ecrater store with your domaign name? Thanks
What I've done is have pictures on the domain your speaking of, suthrnjewl.com (I own quite a few domains doing different things) directed to the URLs of my ecrater category.

I'd be more than happy to help you (as best I can).

My web page is being redesigned by KWK Designs. It will continue to do the same but will have the look of my auctions and eBay store. Kathy of KWKDesigns can do all of this for you and/or work with you to learn to do it yourself.

If you need help...Suthrnjewl at Suthrnjewl dot com.

Take care,
Donna
ecrater is great! I am pretty much exclusively selling on there because it is free and it works better for what I sell. I just opened my store last week so I haven't had any sales.

I have been very active on the message boards and have found that success varies. I see reports of no sales to sales of $1000's a month.

You really have to work at promoting your site. The posters on the forums are awesome and there is a ton of resources to help you with marketing.

My store is www.outfitkit.com

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.