Skip to main content

Almost every template has "Description" written in the picture, but when I go to "profile", then "seller details", these are the only options listed:

* Payment
* Shipping
* About Us
* Contact Us
* Terms of Sale

Where is "description"? I want to write a description but it's not there.

Thanks!
Switch to : Standard
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Perfect! Thanks, Danno.

One last question, if I may: Are there any other templates available? All the ones Auctiva seems to offer are slightly outdated-looking. I want something without all the flowers and such. And I've went through all the categories and didn't find anything I like.

For example, I'm not sure if this guy created his page on his own, used Auctiva or whether it's a combination of the two, but I like the simplicity and look of his overall layout. Is this something he's done on his own or does Auctiva have similar looking templates.

Here's the item number:

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Hi,

Well, what's in Auctiva's stock template lib is what you'll find using the Select Template on the one-page lister. There is the ability to create custom templates. The one on that listing is almost certainly a custom job. I note you pointed to a clothing seller.

I've been assisting with creation of more "retail" looking templates in the Template portion of the Forum. I refer to the activity as "coffee challenge", i.e. I do them in the early AM. I have been specializing in assisting the Vintage Clothing / indie fashion group. You might browse some of the posts in that section of the Forum, and see if any of those I've created are appropriate or can be modified for your needs. "Minimalism" in design is something I also appreciate.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.