Skip to main content

Perhaps this has been raised before. I searched but didn't find any reference to it.

I'd like the email section expanded so that there can be email categories other than for "Winning Bidder", "Address Request", "Payment Reminder" and "Insurance Summary"

I like to send a "Your item has been shipped" message when I send items and a "Your package has arrived, send feedback" message.

Currently I use emails I've created in the Address request category for this purpose.

Also, is it possible to get the actual name of the buyer along with the eBay username?

-db-
Original Post
I also wish I could more easily send out custom emails more easily. It's a great feature you've added and I know it's in it's infancy, but if the designers only tried it, and saw how labored it is to use, I think they'd give it a little change.

I too wish I could easily send custom emails for some of the day to day tasks, like package delivery, or well timed, aoutomatic thank you notes.

Why were on the subject, it would be great if I had some indication of which people I already sent an email and which email? It get's hard to keep track, and easy to send duplicates.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.