Skip to main content

DUH!!! No errors, but Invalid?? What kind of programmer programmed this? On top of that, Auctiva can't even TELL YOU WHAT is "invalid". Let me go back and spend another 10 minutes to figure out WHAT IS WRONG, ON TOP OF THE ALREADY S-L-O-W-N-E-S-S of the site. Damn it, I am a NICE, GOOD PERSON BUT THIS SITE CONSTANTLY BRINGS OUT THE ANGER AND MAKES ME LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I seriously don't think it matters if the error was an api one from ebay. EVERYTHING WRONG IN THE WORLD IS AUCTIVAS FAULT (according to some people Smile "Damn it, I am a NICE, GOOD PERSON") Really? I'm a "good person" too, but no matter how mad I get at a site, I would never, EVER make personal attacks and insults towards their employees on a public forum. But that's just me....
Its not Auctiva that's the guilty party this time, its eBay.

If the word PayPal and/or several other keywords considered invalid by eBay is in your description eBay will consider the description invalid. Any words which might pertain to using a payment method other than PayPal is a no no.. so if you just use the word paypal its a no no but if you use initials PP instead is will go through.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.