Skip to main content

Hello I have tried Auctiva, Help cite, but never got my problem resolved wondering if anyone has had this same error message..
Whenever I try to list, a listing similar to the last one done.. I get this error.
<b>Http://WWW.Auctiva.com/FCKeditior/JS/fckeditorcode_Gecko.js</b>
Does any one recognize what the problem might be here.. I am totally lost.. I am going thru Foxfire to get to Auctiva, and it did work once for a few weeks, than not sure what happened, I started getting this message, before I could list anything and don't seem to be able to get past it.. Thank you..Shelly
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Http://WWW.Auctiva.com/FCKeditior/JS/fckeditorcode_Gecko.js

Have you recently done a Java update? This appears to be some sort of Java Script error to me.Firefox is very buggy if the new Java updates are installed, Since I installed my last one I now have to upload my images via IE. I tried going to the URL you posted and I get a page does not exist message.
Try accessing through IE and see if you have any luck.
If that works roll back Java to the last functional version that allowed you to access the site from FF and see what happens.
quote:
<b>Http://WWW.Auctiva.com/FCKeditior/JS/fckeditorcode_Gecko.js</b>

Hi Shelly. -- what you posted above appears to be a javascript pointer. That probably doesn't mean much to you...but it isn't quite enough of a clue to help diagnose your problem either. Can you offer any more details? -- The more you can offer in the way of a description of your symptoms and error messages,(anything at all!)...the better your chances for others here to possibly assist.
Otherwise you could face a bunch of off-the-mark 'scatter-gun' suggestions, which can be frustrating for anyone.
cheers
Thank you, that reminded me I uploaded the Java Script when they tried to correct the error message I was getting.. that did not help..
I use to use Explorer, and I was having trouble, so they told me to use Firefox, as AOL & Explorer did not seem to be compatible..
Thank you, I am now on explorer and it seems to be working alright, the problem with Explorer versus Firefox is speed.. Explorer is so busy, it takes a long time to get one listing completed.. I will work with the Java I had downloaded and see if there is anything I can do there.. Thanks again for the input.. Shelly

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.