Skip to main content

This morning I have received two error messages while searching active listings. I have appended a previous support request. If anybody else is seeing this, please submit a support request. I am very concerned because for the last week or so, the error reports are almost as frequent as a couple of months ago.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 6156a7e4-99e9-40e1-9747-43c54a045dbf. Thank you.

itsjustme or is it?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

For the third time this morning:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 1f1f8467-b874-4a29-aedc-8b4d0ef90fd2. Thank you.

This message occurred while accessing Active Listings using Chrome
and now this afternoon looking at saved listings.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# d6e7e36c-a53e-42f3-b882-b35b6018241f. Thank you.

This message occurred while accessing saved listings using mozilla
Last half hour I am having problems with every page, images, saved listings, etc.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 2334e5eb-2c75-4f5e-b8c7-63705f999f0f. Thank you.
All,

Our engineering and database folks have been looking into the issues being posted about in this thread and have identified what they believe is the underlying cause, which is some database contention.

To correct the problem, they are running a task in background that will build a new index which will reduce query times. Due to the size of the database, this index build will take a few hours, so it will likely not finish until sometime late this evening (Jan 31) or early tomorrow morning.

We regret any and all inconvenience this has caused.

UPDATE: (Feb 1) The index build finished successfully last night so the problem should be corrected at this point.
Last edited by auctivatonym
Over the weekend I had no error messages.

Here is my second one this morning, experienced while reviewing active listings using chrome:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 5ce17539-2423-464d-97f3-ef892db09a4a. Thank you.
and for the third time today, while trying to access my saved listings:

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 41dd6fa1-aba9-4189-b283-e91cb577db64. Thank you
third time this morning. it was good for a week or more and here we go again. AGGRAVATING

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high volume of requests at this time, your request took longer than expected to process. Please retry your request again. If you continue to receive this error, please contact technical support referencing ID# 84022e3c-223d-4235-a962-ce8a24780930. Thank you.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.