Skip to main content

Hi ubuy-isell (& others),

I’m sorry to hear about the continued difficulties.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, if you are still unable to see any of the fields impacted by this issue (such as Return Policy or Item Condition) in listings which were saved yesterday, you should actually be able to get the missing field(s) to show up once again by re-loading the eBay categories selected in the listings.

You can re-load the category in a given listing by deleting the contents of the “Category #” field, pressing the “Enter” key, and then re-selecting the desired category. Once you have done so, I expect that you will be able to see all the necessary fields and be able to complete the listing.

I realize does this is a bit of a pain, but I believe it will be easier than re-creating your listings which are not currently showing all the necessary fields from scratch.

If you are still unable to see any of these fields after doing so, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will do our best to assist you.

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi ubuy-isell (& others),

I’m sorry to hear about the continued difficulties.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, if you are still unable to see any of the fields impacted by this issue (such as Return Policy or Item Condition) in listings which were saved yesterday, you should actually be able to get the missing field(s) to show up once again by re-loading the eBay categories selected in the listings.

You can re-load the category in a given listing by deleting the contents of the “Category #” field, pressing the “Enter” key, and then re-selecting the desired category. Once you have done so, I expect that you will be able to see all the necessary fields and be able to complete the listing.

I realize does this is a bit of a pain, but I believe it will be easier than re-creating your listings which are not currently showing all the necessary fields from scratch.

If you are still unable to see any of these fields after doing so, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will do our best to assist you.

-Mike

Thank you Mike - I didn't have many, didn't take long to fix. My issue was with the return policy, and I think Trinkets is right.

But I'm finished with the re-dos. No big deal.

Auctiva rarely has issues that impact me, so a glitch here and there doesn't get me bent out of shape.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.