Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by angelzwhim2:
I also would like to know how to export all of my images and also how to get rid of templates if going to be charged for them. ALL of my images are on Auctiva..I tired to copy using save as - and I can only save a thumbnail version to my computer. Please let me know ASAP...

You can copy the images from the "preview" mode of each listing.....very time consuming proccess.
So far I'm doing it the tedious way. One listing at a time by going into my listing at ebay and deleting the image, then going into the listing desription and deleting the whole thing. I have some images on Picasa, but unfortunately not organized well (live and learn) and so having to re-scan, save and upload new images to ebay. Then I go into Auctiva and get saved listing, copy and paste listing desription and put it into ebay listing without the template. It's a major pain in the butt, but it's free. Such a nightmare.
My scrolling gallery on existing listings are not working, no pics, no scrolling. The image delete wizard is not working either. I tried deleting everything past 35 days old, and it left most of them there. My listings look like trash. All these problems just show me nothing ever changes here. I don't want their plans, just want to get my descriptions and get out!
quote:
Originally posted by 3DogMom:
So far I'm doing it the tedious way. One listing at a time by going into my listing at ebay and deleting the image, then going into the listing desription and deleting the whole thing. I have some images on Picasa, but unfortunately not organized well (live and learn) and so having to re-scan, save and upload new images to ebay. Then I go into Auctiva and get saved listing, copy and paste listing desription and put it into ebay listing without the template. It's a major pain in the butt, but it's free. Such a nightmare.

Don't delete them first. Go to your listing, right click, save as, pick some place on your computer (organize them) save there, then you can grab them in your new hosting site.

I've opened up two tabs on the actual listing, right click, pics, copy and past description, done, less than 5 minutes. tedious, yes, but it's done.

If you have your own template, you can do that at the same time.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.