Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I also listed a number of items yesterday through Turbo Lister and then added more pictures through Auctiva. I got the usual message say that the images would appear on the eBay listings "momentarily". Well, 24 hours later and they are still missing. I had this problem right after the major meltdown last week and then it suddenly corrected itself a day later. However, it added my images sometimes up to four times and I had not added them that many times myself. Has anyone got any suggestions as to the problem and how I can solve it? I have emailed Auctiva but it is too soon to hear back about this.
I spent all day yesterday listing my items with multiple pictures and nothing. I just added pictures to one of my items a few minutes ago and got all the usual notifications indicating all went well. I checked the listing after a few minutes and still nothing. Auctiva usually adds the items in a flash. I guess this is all related to the problems from last week. I wish there was some way they could give one a failed notice on the image addition instead of making it appear that all was normal.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.