Skip to main content

JAVA bites! PERIOD! end of story!

there are reasons not ALL those using computers have JAVA up & running on it...it's a big ole pain in the butt!

so now i sit & scroll through all the posts by others to find out how to bypass this JAVA poop! Frown

i personally always lived by the ole "if it aint broke don't fix it"
from where i sit there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the OLD way to load our pics
"Why Try to Fit in When You Are Meant To Stand Out"
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

MrsJimmyB--- I submitted an inquiry on that today... hopefully, I will hear something soon. I just have so many problems with the new system - I just like the Basic uploading and it works much better with my photo editing program. I have to close it and re-open it everytime I want to add more pictures to an Auctiva auction.. everyone's systems are different, but it seems like lots of people are having SOME kind of issue with the Java uploader. As soon as I hear something, I'll get it posted!!! Smile
The basic uploader that had been the default uploader integrated on the lister page is STILL AVAILABLE to use--no one is being forced to use the new image uploader. You have two choices of uploaders on the Images tab--the basic one and the new java one. Upload your images before creating your listing using the old basic uploader.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.