Skip to main content

As a result of Auctiva's appearance on eBay Radio, we will be giving away 150 FREE Auctiva eBay Radio Pins.

To get your free pin, send an email to: matt@auctiva.com
Please make sure to include your name and mailing address.

"Don't tip-toe through life just to arrive safely at death."
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Newbets:
I want one of those pins. Pleeeeeze.
Also many thanks to "Brandon" who helped me online yesterday. I really appreciated his help and I'm not able to list again.

About the pin - Please - I'm a cancer survivor and those words are very meaningful! YES

That was supposed to read - I AM NOW ABle to put up my stuff on Ebay. -- sorry for the oops.
Yes, there are still pins available. If you want one, please send me your full name and mailing address.

Also, if you are located outside of the United States, please write out your mailing address just as if it were coming from the USA. That would help me a lot and also get the pins to you faster.

Thank you everyone for your support!
To everyone that requested pins over the weekend.

First, I did get your request and I will be sending out your pins as soon as possible. However, due to the high demand, I have run out of the padded envelopes that we are using to ship the pins. They are being ordered and should be ready soon. Please be patient, as I will be trying to get the pins out as soon as possible.

Thank you everyone for your support.
Matt, I would love to have one of these pins. I am new to Auctiva and love the response that I am getting from it from my buyers. Smile I am still trying to get the kinks out of things and be able to just run through the listing process. I am still having a few problems with navigating through the system. I ran across a problem with trying to upload a new listing that was posted to Ebay from my other store tias.com. I have a lot of items there that I list on Ebay that I can upload straight from tis.com to Ebay. But I can't find where to upload that listing from Ebay to Auctiva. I have been reading off and on for 2 days now researching and trying to learn the complete system.
Sincerely,
cewinn
Cynthia Humphreys
476 North Bath Ave
Waynesboro, VA 22980
Just wanted to let you know that the pin I requested arrived. Thanks so much.

Everyone at Auctiva is doing a great job, and I applaud you all.

I love the ease in getting my listings created and posted, and I think the templates add a super touch visually. I don't do a lot of 'bells and whistles' extras; I like my listings to look clean and neat, and that's what I get here!

I agree with one of the previous posters regarding the selection of photo images. It would be a bit simpler if there was a way to indicate what image folder you'd like brought up before selecting the image, that way all the images don't have to be loaded in the selection box. But regardless, Auctiva is still a great tool.

Keep up the awesome work.
Hey everyone-

I apologize for the delay on the mailing of the pins. A batch of more than 50 pins have been packaged and will be sent to the mail within the next couple of days. Thank you for your patience.

There are still some pins left, so if you haven't received one yet, please email me your full name and mailing address.

Thank you.

Matt
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Matt:
I apologize to all of those who sent in requests the last two weeks. I have been in and out of the office. A batch of the pins are ready to be mailed so expect them shortly.

We still have some pins left for all of those who have yet to receive one.

Matt I am still waiting for my pin you say that still have some left and I have been waitint. I would really love to have one.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.