Skip to main content

Heads up! This is insane, but it's real.

We all know that back in the 90s, eBay burst onto the scene and EXPLODED into a multi-billion dollar company.

Well, even though it made a lot of people stinky-rich, we kinda' missed that boat. BUT, I've found a brand-new way to easily share the wealth that eBay is still creating.

Just join BigCrumbs.com for FREE. Then, every time you buy something from eBay, you'll get up to 36% of the SELLERS's fees as cash back.

But, here's where it really gets good: We can also refer friends and earn a percentage of the seller's fees when THEY shop online--forever. We can even earn on the referrals of our referrals and so on.

Think about that for a sec: eBay makes BILLIONS each year in seller's fees and they are making over a third of that available to us through the BigCrumbs.com loyalty program!

This is creating an entirely new eBay economy and we're in early! In a short time, you and I could be earning cash each time thousands of people shop on eBay.

I know I'm not missing that boat again!

Anyway, check it out. It takes a minute to sign up, and it's ALWAYS FREE.

Use my url below so i can get credit and you can start getting yours!!! YAY

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=lmcquade26

My Activa Store
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I WOULD LIKE TO SIGN UP BUT WAS READING ABOUT THE SPAM POLICY. DOES THIS MEAN YOU CANT INCLUDE THIS IN EMAILS YOU SEND OUT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS. ALSO, CAN YOU ADVERTISE THIS IN YOUR LISTINGS OR IN YOUR STORE? IF NOT, I AM NOT SURE HOW YOU COULD REALLY CREATE A LOT OF PEOPLE UNDER YOU. ANY SUGGESTIONS ETC.? HECK I AM IN TO MAKING EXTRA MONEY. SO I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN BUT DONT WANT TO VIOLATE ANY POLICIES.

I WILL WAIT A FEW DAYS BEFORE JOINING SO I DONT MESS ANYTHING UP. LOL
I AM GOOD AT THAT AT TIMES.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU!!

HOW ABOUT DEM SAINTS!!!!!!!!
GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!
Hey, yes you can send it in emails...like they offer a Referral Wizard to send invitations to your friends. Also I have a link in my listings to my About Me page and in my AM page I describe Big Crumbs, and my referral link.
Hey, your username....whodat...any chance...tsf?
quote:
Originally posted by Gooner:
Can't join yet as I am in the UK but I sent them an email to show interst.

By the way is it better to join as a CRUMB SAVER or a CRUMB EARNER?

If you can get a lot of referrals and they do a lot of shopping then sign up as a crumb earner.

If you are not going to get a lot of referrals and going to do most of the shopping on your own then sign up as a crumb saver. You get more cash back for yourself that way.

I believe if you sign up under either one then you are given one chance to switch to the other.
Thanks Rows... I'll keep that in mind ... I got a response form Vince (CEO at crumbs)who said they were interested in starting up in the UK but that there were a number of legal problems involved, also of course they have to get all the big companies over here to believe in them and sign up to the idea.

If there is anybody else in the UK interested I suggest you send them an email which will help to show them the level of interest.
I signed up a crumbsaver. This way I get more money for my own purchases.
On the faqs page it says you can switch to an earner from a saver, but not the other way around. I thought it might take some time for my referrals to get refferals and so on. If I start seeing a lot of levels of referals, I might switch.

Please sign up under me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=katiendave

Katie
The bad thing about Big Crumbs is you only get a small percentage of the seller's closing fee, NOT the price of the items. Unless you're buying high priced items it will take forever to make enough on Big Crumbs to be worth the effort.
I use MyPoints.com. you get 2 points for every $1 you spend on ebay (10 points during the holidays) and with all the other ways to get points on there, I get a $10 gift card every month.
Actually sublime, you get a large percentage of the sellers fee. On another forum there was a person that compared it with ebates, I think it was, that pays a percentage of the whole final price. Bigcrumbs came out ahead.
The reason Bigcrumbs can offer more than others is because they don't keep one cent for themselves, it all goes to the members.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.