Skip to main content

..another eBay sale! If they don't do it this week, my guess is, they'll do it next week during eBay Live!

Start creating listings NOW! Frog

(Remember I'm 1 for 1... Smile)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Some people should be content watching the grass grow. Instead of committing felonies.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
not to be cynical ... but will Auctiva's servers be up to a future eBay sale? They haven't been in the past.

That's why we have to get tons of extra listings prepared now! Then when the day comes we just have to schedule them, which usually has far fewer problems than listing creation on those days (if I remember correctly).

And, Magie, I hope you know I was just joshing!
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
quote:
not to be cynical ... but will Auctiva's servers be up to a future eBay sale? They haven't been in the past.

That's why we have to get tons of extra listings prepared now! Then when the day comes we just have to schedule them, which usually has far fewer problems than listing creation on those days (if I remember correctly).

And, Magie, I hope you know I was just joshing!

Thanks, Rick. To be honest, I wasn't sure. I haven't always had the good fortune of meeting nice people online. Methinks, I might have residual post tramtic stress syndrome from previous online contact with mean, nasty people, lol.

I appreciate your clarification. Smile
I know just what you need, rick!
http://www.olddocs.com/product.aspx?id=174&up1=0&up2=0&...Dr%20Pepper&subcat2=

or if you have easy access to carbonated water http://www.olddocs.com/product.aspx?id=148&up1=162&up2=...Confections&subcat2=

and for her http://www.olddocs.com/product.aspx?id=183&up1=0&up2=0&...bcat1=Other&subcat2=

by the time you pay shipping it gets pricey, but every now and then i treat myself to some real DP. that stuff they sell nowadays in the US with high fructose corn syrup just doesnt taste the same as back when they used real sugar.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is a listing sale soon. Sales are down, plus a lot of sellers are going to ebay live. Many years there is a sale that coicides with ebay live. I always figured there were enough bigger sellers going and stopping or reducing listings while they were gone, and ebay wanted to beef up the listing count.

I'm not going to ebay live, but I will be out of town and with ebay being so slow, I just stopped listing auctions in anticipation. It's kind of nice, because I'm working on other aspects of my store, like adding inventory, without feeling like I'm missing out on a lot of sales.
quote:
Originally posted by starrynight:
I actually owned a stick of that for a while! Big Grin

wow, if you ever come out to NE Ohio, I'll take you to a shop that carries a lot of the old sodas. I don't remember seeing that Dr. Pepper but will look next time. The owner pays a lot to get the beverages in glass bottles for that nostalgic feel.
made with real sugar too? i've heard rumors of stores that import traditional coca cola (made with real sugar and like it was before New coke and Classic coke -- so called classic coke isnt the same as before they messed with it) and import other brands as well in order to get the real thing instead of this crap with high fructose corn syrup, but have yet to see such a store. oklahoma is always on the bottom rung - laf! at least i can find imported bottles of barrilitos soda pop Smile
quote:
Originally posted by leahyrlw:
Well Maggie,
There is it - 20 cent listings for tomorrow only.10 cent would have been better, but I'll take it.
Thanks
Rosemary

I don't have any control over what kind of special they give us. I just try to predict when they're going to have them. Another one, cool! List, list, list, list, list, list!

Frog
quote:
Originally posted by Magie Noire:
I don't have any control over what kind of special they give us. I just try to predict when they're going to have them. Another one, cool! List, list, list, list, list, list!

Frog

You and my daughter's pink magic 8 ball (shake shake shake ask question and watch for the answer) were right on the button as far as predictions.

I lay odds on you both!!!!!!

Listings done, scheduling (in the process)

Thanks MAGIE!
Donna
quote:
Originally posted by eWonders:
Hi Wayoutwest,

Just loaded openoffice, looks great. thanks for the tip. I enjoy your posts.

more than welcome - glad to help! Smile

one of the nice things about the new version of openoffice is that it even has clones of powerpoint and access! I love access databases - use it all the time. my plan (dream) is to make an access database of products and have it auto-generate files for ebay bulk uploads, googlebase, my site's shopping cart database, and other online shopping sites that allow bulk uploads. but that's a little ways down the road.
Well, I am passing on the 20 cent sale..not only did I not have enough time but I put in my present auctions that I didnt have anything but railroadiana items this week (shows commitment) to the modelers out there in railroadiana land. So since they dont end till sunday, that would kinda make me a fibber if I had other stuff on there...lolol.
Good Luck to you all on your auctions. I hope you make lots of dough! Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.