If anyone is interested in carrying a beautiful line of Handcrafted Lenca Jewelry in their store, please contact us. This is an absolutely stunning line of jewelry that can't be found anywhere in the U.S. We are looking for partner retail establishments to carry this jewelry in the U.S. We are willing to work with you in every way and can either provide the jewelry wholesale or set up a consignment arrangement. This is a full line of jewelry which includes necklaces, bracelets, earrings and chokers in many different styles and colors. We also carry accessories such as key chains and cell phone charms. If you are interested, please read below to learn more.
Artisan women of the Lenca tribe of Honduras have started producing an exciting new line of jewelry. Utilizing the same ancient pre-Columbian techniques used to produce their distinct pottery the women have begun to create beautiful handmade and hand decorated ceramic beads and pendants, each of which embodies the culture and tradition of the Lenca.
Each piece of jewelry is made using the highest quality components and may contain handcrafted ceramic pieces, pewter beads (lead free), pewter pendants (lead free), semi-precious stones, sterling silver beads, 14k gold plated beads, gold dust, cotton cord, leather cord, stainless steel wire, silver plated wire, 14k gold plated wire, and metallic findings. The result is an exquisite collection of jewelry that is contemporary, bold and a reflection of the deep cultural heritage found in Honduras.
These wonderful pieces of jewelry are "one of a kind" items that cannot be found anywhere else. They would be great to offer in a boutique, ethnic or import themed retail store, website, ebay or other online marketplaces. Please contact us if you are interested in carrying this line of remarkable jewelry.
JAMES RYAN COOPER
(936) 649-1351 US
011 (504) 229-0450 HONDURAS
Indigenous groups of Honduras face enormous pressures to survive both culturally and economically. Many families depend solely on their artistic production as a means of survival. The fact that these products are virtually unknown outside of the limited local market makes this a difficult way of life. As a result, many cultural traditions are at risk of disappearing as families seek better opportunities by moving into the cities. At PATUCA HANDCRAFTED, we consider it our duty, as well as an honor, to expand the opportunities of the artisans of Honduras by offering them a platform from which they can exhibit their extraordinary craftsmanship to the world. We select, promote and sell authentic handicrafts currently produced in Honduras by the artisans of local indigenous groups. At PATUCA HANDCRAFTED we work closely with Individual Artisans, Artisan Cooperatives and Non Governmental Organizations who meet "Fair Trade" requirements to help ensure that the cultural traditions of local indigenous groups are preserved. Every piece we carry is distinctively Honduran, of extraordinary craftsmanship and possesses both an artistic and historic significance.
ORDER AND SHIPPING DETAILS
- We accept payment via PAYPAL.
- We will ship anywhere in the world.
- All items ship directly from the PATUCA HANDCRAFTED office in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- We suggest that orders be a minimum of $250 in order to make shipping more cost effective; however we will accept smaller orders.
- All orders are shipped via a local courier service or UPS. Please allow 5 - 10 business days to receive the order. If the order has not arrived within 10 business days, please contact us.
- Insurance is available.
- We do not anticipate any additional charges (duties, taxes or brokerage fees) being assessed to any of the products we ship to the USA. However, in the event that such charges are due upon delivery the customer is responsible for those charges.
- If any items are damaged during the shipping process, please contact us and we will give instructions on how to return the damaged items to us.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We have full confidence in the quality of our products and guarantee that they are exactly as described. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with our products or service, please contact us so that we have the chance to make it right for you. We strive to have your 100% satisfaction!