Skip to main content

I offer free domestic shipping on a lot of my items, but usually have a handling charge that was only applied to premium service shipping choices - Priority or Express. The Auctiva lister did not have a problem with that until lately, now it gives an error message and will not let me post if I offer free shipping and have an amount in the handling fee field. Have you changed something???
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi maryle,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. The message you mentioned is a result of a chance we made to prevent sellers from entering a Packaging & Handling fee when only offering free shipping (since it would be ignored by eBay), but it appears that this change is also blocking sellers such as yourself from entering a Packaging & Handling fee when offering a combination of free and paid calculated shipping services.

Since you should still be able to enter a Packaging & Handling fee when offering a combination of free and paid calculated shipping services, I have forwarded the details of this issue to our technical team and we will work to resolve the issue with an upcoming site update.

I am uncertain when we may be able to resolve this issue at the moment, but I will follow up with you through this thread to let you know once the issue has been addressed or any other pertinent information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may be causing. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
Hi maryle,

I am pleased to report that we have just released an update to resolve this issue, so you should now be able to successfully include a Packaging & Handling fee when listing your items that offer a combination of free and paid calculated shipping services once again.

If you notice any remaining issues of this nature, please contact our Customer Support team from under the "Help" tab within your account and we will look into things further.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.