Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Cool! I feel like I found an old friend. I emailed pg8 when I first signed up with this site a few weeks back saying how much nicer things work (although today the pics aren't coming up right LOL). She never replied to my email. I read her RW post. I too was very loyal to RW and Jay but come on, he's just counting the cash and not fixing anything. There's no excuse after that long. I used to refer people to his site. I wouldn't do that now. He doesn't even respond to emails now or anything.
popeye - As a seller of clothing maybe you can advise me on an item I have. It is a men's camel hair jacket and I've had it about 30 years. The likelyhood of it fitting me again is slim to nil! I did a searcgh and from what I can see I'd be lucky to sell it for $10 to $25. Would I be able to do better if I waited until next fall to list it? I paid several hundred dollars so I know it'w worth more than 10-25!

Camel Hair Jacket
Well, interesting test. I guess any Auctiva sign up puts you here. I just signed up for this free site two days ago, but according to that test post I joined in 2001 and have made 11 posts. Wild! Guess I was with Auction Poster for that long and must have signed up on some community board somewhere.

So far I'm liking this site, except for the server busy part and I sure wish we could write our auctions offline. Seems that would help the server issues too.

Cat Mom

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.