Skip to main content

hi, i've recently joined auctiva and have read so much about it and ebay that my brain is now frazzeled. there is only 1 point left i need to figure out before my first listing.

on ebay there is a "me" logo next to the sellers id. can it be done on auctiva (cos i cannot find where i can do it) or is it just through ebay?

oh, i have another question. is there any benefit of checkout through auctiva over ebay? i am posting on ebay au so the insurance is not applicable therefore i have opted to use ebay checkout.

thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by Muriel:
on ebay there is a "me" logo next to the sellers id. can it be done on auctiva (cos i cannot find where i can do it) or is it just through ebay?

It's just on eBay.

quote:
oh, i have another question. is there any benefit of checkout through auctiva over ebay? i am posting on ebay au so the insurance is not applicable therefore i have opted to use ebay checkout.

Many people would say that there is not any benefit to using Auctiva Checkout. I don't use it myself, and I've been using Auctiva since late 2005. Too glitchy, IMO.
Hi There
As you can see - I am very much a newbie but I have managed to include the 'About Me' information in my new listings. I think you set up the info in your Master Profile and then it appears in all subsequent listings.

I also set up my "About Us" page in my Auctiva Store.

I'm afraid I dont know anything about the differences between EBay and Auctiva checkouts

All the best
Gill

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.