Skip to main content

I discovered that my scrolling gallery is in the top position rather than the bottom. I now have about 60 listings in my store -A Pan For All Seasons. Can I change the default position and have that take effect on the existing listings or do I have to revise each listing and then relist it (at additional cost in time and listing fees)?
Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
Original Post
The answer is OUCH! You'd have to use the ebay Revise listing to move the HTML code for the Scrolling Gallery from top to bottom of the description section for the active 60. There's no cost to do the code move, just PAIN.

BTW...my honest opinion of TOP vs. BOTTOM on the SG, is ALWAYS TOP. I absolutely want to grab my customers' attention to the fact I have a FULL STORE to browse and buy. For long descriptions and pics, a bidder/buyer might not drop to the bottom to see the SG. I know some think it's a distraction from the item being sold, but IMHO you've already got interest or they wouldn't be looking, LEVERAGE IT WITH THE SG PSEUDO-AD. Also, bidders/buyers that look are often interested in how-much they can get on single ships to save money. I'm always looking at what-else I can get from a seller for that advantage.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.