google took froogle off main page......now sellers are dead meat....HELP..!!! bout to pop!!!! gonna jump off a cliff!!!!!!!! HELP..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original Post
Happy Days Are Here Again (Although, not on the mainpage)

Here's food for thought: If you were planning (long term plan) of starting an auction service in a highly dominated field (eBay) you wouldn't want Froogle on your mainpage would you? I'm not saying Google will ever try an auction style business format. However, Google has an advantage eBay never had, Google can watch and learn from eBay's mistakes. This is a tremendous edge. I'd say, keep the faith. Hope for the best and adapt to these changing times.

It's all any of us can ever do. Smile
They were NEVER gone --- just got to click on more to see Froogle now.

Google always moved the old stuff to more when they add new things - like video this time
Man o Man!!!! what will sellers now do ????? dad gummit... google went and good as well told buyers.... hey buying is not important here.... and they then got froogle gone... gonna go drown meself in mud puddle..... or dive down a chimney!!!!

google telling buyers.... hey buying here is not important..!!i'm still tearing holes in me socks and ripping curtains and breaking out my windows!!!!
Rick - used to, on google's main page, at google.com there was a link to froogle. Now you have to click 'more' to find froogle/shopping.
I noticed this the other day and was like WTH Confused

Froogle is how I shop and I wasn't happy it was moved of the main search page!

I might have to go back to shopping via yahoo!
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
What are you talking about?

Patrick ate too many cheetos and has yellar fingar!
quote:
Originally posted by BTPS:
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Bradford:
What are you talking about?

Patrick ate too many cheetos and has yellar fingar!

Either that or he fell out of that tree along with the nuts Razz
quote:
google telling buyers.... hey buying here is not important..

Well, that's -- I suppose -- because it's not. Not at the moment anyway. Froogle is only one of jillion facets of Google and now it's been moved off the front page so they can hype their newest toy.

And I understood what Patrick was refering to -- I just didn't understand what he was saying. I think of of these days he may actually pop.
quote:
I think of of these days he may actually pop.

LMAO

He POPPED long time ago.

LOL, I remember the days of him chasing women in the bushes and up the trees. YEP, that's not a sign of a normal man!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.