Skip to main content

Hello,
Isn't it funny Roll Eyes that this page always works,lol.WARMAN,I would go in and canecl your posts,then hopefully nothing will get through. It allowed me to cancel mine. Big Grin
Last nite is was looking into The Seller Sourcebook.You can try it out for a month,it is $8 by the month,quarterly $21 or a year $70.It they run smoothly ,I think it is well worth it.
Does anyone here know anything about them? I know their listing templates look awesome! Hope Auctiva doesnt get peed off at me for talking about it but I cant keep dealing with all these issues they are having. It is costing me way to much time and effort. Mad
quote:
Originally posted by SGM:
well...too late for me as mine would do poorly ending 12 am EST but it is good to know they are aware and working on the holiday weekend. good luck to everyone for good sales this week, and thanks for the Terapeak link.

Im with you on that. Its after 12 am here on the East Coast! I canceled mine and going to bed. What a waste of time tonight! Night fellow ebayers! Frown
I've been using Auctiva daily for about 2 years and this listing issues has only happened once before. As long as they're in the scheduled listing section, they will all post eventually. It's sort of a pain, but the last time it happened it worked to my benefit. I usually schedule my listings to go off at 8:00pm. As a result of the gliche, my listings didn't go off until close to midnight, the result being that I recieved several more bids on items because they ended later in the evening.
Hi,
I had tried posting 3 items starting around 9 pm EST, but the first item didn't show up on ebay until about 3 hours later so now instead of ending at a good time it'll be ending around midnight EST, which really sucks.
Anyways after reading Danno's post at top, I checked the scheduled listing page & my other 2 listings showed "ready" but I decided to hit the "cancel postings" button. Thanks Danno!
Chris
Well I had 3 items double post. Cost me a extra 1.05 to delete. Oh well as auctiva's services have made me 1000 times that just from the free services they offer.
Ill never figure out how people complain about free. Every free site at one time or another will have glitches. Oh did I mention we get this free.
Although there are glitches I do thank auctiva for providing this amazing free service and working on a holiday weekend to fix it
Just a quick note.

I wanted to let the boards know that we are actively watching the servers today to make sure things post as they should. Things are still running a little slower than they should at times and we will be diving into this a lot more deeply when the full staff is back tomorrow.

One thing to point out: It's best not to reattempt to post your items if they are in the "scheduling / processing" status. Only reattempt if you can successfully cancel any pending schedules or they specifically show an error message for not posting. Otherwise, our scheduling service will continue to try and post your listings and you may end up with duplicates.

Our support team is working today and can answer further questions if you have any. Please be patient with them as well though as a number of people have been writing in this weekend.

-Kevin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.