Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Fluffyduck,

I know it can be done, I did it years ago, but frankly found it easier to just end listing and re-do it. If you have a store and list for 5 cents that is what I would do.

I have to run out but when I get back I will see if I can remember how to do it.

In meantime, I would write support and ask them, as they may have a quicker way than I would and they may be able to answer you quicker than I can since I won't be back for awhile.

Vickie
You automatically get a gallery image -- so you must mean Gallery Plus which magnifies your image in search?

If you don't already have a bid go to your listing on eBay and click revise and remove all pictures. Then click add photo. Then paste the url of the auctiva photo beginning http and add your photo. On next page click the box to add gallery plus.

The second way is to scroll down to the bottom of my ebay page and click on change photo. Put the number of the auction in the change Image box (but in your case see if it appears and see if you can add a url that way.)

The first way is guaranteed to work.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.