Skip to main content

no matter how many times my auctions are looked at, the auctiva hit counter in the active listings area of auctiva is not counting any hits to any of my items (BIN and auction listings), I know there have been hits because I made a few from another computer to test it. Now for the big question, these are relisted auctions, does this make a difference? When they were in their first run the counter worked great
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi
I am having the same problem I know there is a Sellathon Counter there as I have gone into listing to find out - some of my listings have it some don't - also I can usually go in and see how many hits my listings have but it now says I am not a member of the Sellathon popularity based gallery??
Any ideas what might have triggered this off its just that I like to know what people are looking at and how may hits I have had.
I am also having the same problem. It has been a few months since the last time I listed anything, and the Sellathon counter worked fine then. When I prepared my listings this time I made sure the counter was turned on but when I check my active listings it say N/A. I checked to make sure it was turned on in my listing and it is, but when I check on eBay there is no counter on the listing. When trying to find out what the problem was through help, it sounded like you had to purchase the counter. When I checked that out it was the detailed counter for business, not just the basic hit counter. Is there something I am doing wrong or is there a problem with the counter on Auctiva?
I have the same problem. I seem to remember that the counter is only free for 60 days? Then you have to pay for it. To tell the truth I am not terribly interested in visit counts, I find the most accurate way of assessing the success of an item is the number of watchers and of course bidders. It does look odd having n/a's on my auctiva list.
BTW love Auctiva muchly.
Hi Marian
This is a reply I got from Auctiva hopefully it will answer your queries

Hi Shirley,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I'm sincerely sorry you had this experience. Actually Sellathon is experiencing some slight database issues currently which is causing the information that normally displays on the "Sellathon Settings" page in your Auctiva account not to display right now. We have been in contact with them and they should have this issue with their database resolved as soon as possible. At which time this information will once again display on this page in your Auctiva account. You should however still be able to select the free Sellathon counters for your listings created in Auctiva without any difficulty.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.
Hi there

This is an answer I got to the problem from Auctiva Support hppe it helps you

Hi Shirley,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter, and I'm sincerely sorry you had this experience. Actually Sellathon is experiencing some slight database issues currently which is causing the information that normally displays on the "Sellathon Settings" page in your Auctiva account not to display right now. We have been in contact with them and they should have this issue with their database resolved as soon as possible. At which time this information will once again display on this page in your Auctiva account. You should however still be able to select the free Sellathon counters for your listings created in Auctiva without any difficulty.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may have caused. If there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.