Skip to main content

Hi everyone;

As you can tell I am new to Auctiva and have some questions that I hope one of you will be able to answer. I have registered as a Seller on eBay and on Auctiva and want to use all the great features that Auctiva offers, if I could only figure out how to create a listing, well I understand most of it just some parts I do not understand. I have to create a Master Profile" but have no clue were I would do that and I assume that a lot of other things I have to fill out tie into the Master File. Also I would like to know that if you are sign on at the Canadian site, can you still list items in US dollars. I checked and it showed Cdn. dollars. If anyone can help me I would be most greatfull.

Hope to hear from someone. Thank you.
Original Post
Hi,

I highly recommend you take the Tutorials and read the FAQs at the HELP page (link at top of page).

It's not required to have a Master Profile to start listing. That's something that can help speed-up the listing creation process, i.e. it helps to create those sections in the one-page lister that you consistently use and a Master is great for those combined situations, where a specific type of listing is used.

I'm US, but I do recall a setting in the MY ACCOUNTS section for a Canadian seller to set either US or Canadian dollar for listings.

Hope those tips help.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.