Skip to main content

Is it possible to create an entire auction and then when you publish it... you have the option to publish it several times? For instance, I may have 10 of the same item. I want to list that item in 10 different auctions. Instead of going back to the "Relist Similar Auction" tool 10 times in a row, I want to be able to say "publish this 10 times" click...boom...done... is this possible?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by richardk734:
Is it possible to create an entire auction and then when you publish it... you have the option to publish it several times? For instance, I may have 10 of the same item. I want to list that item in 10 different auctions. Instead of going back to the "Relist Similar Auction" tool 10 times in a row, I want to be able to say "publish this 10 times" click...boom...done... is this possible?

I believe Ms. M is right. The two things I do when I have the same item that I want to list multiple times is 1) Create listing with 7 day, save. Then edit same listing, change to 5 day, then 'save as new'. Then edit again, change to 3 day, then 'save as new'. After that is all done then I 2) Create a posting schedule for each one of those for whatever configuration you want. Post all at the same time, so you have 7, 5 and 3 day going.... then have Auctiva post the same config 2 days from that and so on...

Hope that helps Richard! Good luck!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.