Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi - Auctiva is not owned by ebay, but rather an affiliate, a "service provider". Any separate listing service will always lag behind what ebay is doing and have to play catch up if ebay doesn't coordinate with them.

Edit - Also, ebay has billions of dollars and manpower resources equal to a small army. No one could keep up with their ability to fiddle with and change things as they are constantly doing. Credit must be given to Auctiva, and all the other service providers, for doing as well as they do.
Last edited by ninthwave
Through licensing agreements and software. Even though Auctiva is a "competitor" in certain areas (listing, image hosting), as a service provider they primarily augment and support the whole ebay enterprise - a win-win for both companies. Many entities have the ability to link to your ebay information, dependent upon your specific authorization in ebay's personal preferences settings, and in Auctiva's case, the use of tokens.
I realized that the Item Specifics for clothing is not updated to eBay's new specifics. Just curious if a "higher power" here on Auctiva might let us know when this will be updated? With hundreds of listings going up, I just don't have time to go into each individual item I listed and correct them all.

Hope to hear something from the "Auctiva programming gods".

Big Grin

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.