Skip to main content

I've posted a few auctions with Auctiva and I LOVE it.
The only problem that I am having is how to get the sub catagories to show in my listings. The DESCRIPTION always comes up (automatically), but I cannot figure out how to get the titles like SHIPPING or PAYMENT to show up. All my auction has is DESCRIPTION and then all of my information follows....only divided because I create a new paragraph.
How do I insert the other headings?

THANKS!!!!!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi BumbleBee,

In order to use these additional sections in conjunction with your Auctiva templates, you just need to create a seller details profile, which can be accomplished by clicking the "Seller Details" link under the "Profiles" tab within your account.

In the first section, labeled "Payment", enter any information you'd like to be displayed under the "Payment" header and click "Next". In the next section, labeled "Shipping", enter any information you'd like to be displayed under the "Shipping" header and click "Next" again. Repeat these steps for the next three sections, entering text for only the sections you would like to use and, when you are done, name and save your seller details profile.

Then, when you are creating your listings through Auctiva, you will need to select the appropriate seller details profile from "Select Seller Details" pull-down menu, which is located directly to the right of the "Select Template" button on the Auctiva lister page. When you use a seller details profile, only those sections for which you entered text will be displayed within your template under the appropriate headers.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.