Skip to main content

Hi,
Try as I might I can't figure out how to do this. ...I have just opened an Ebay store and want to get all of my (hundreds) of unsold inventory auction items into my store. I saw on one thread that you have to go to Saved Listings and you can pull them from there by basically importing them.. The problem is that I have hundreds of items all mixed in with all the saved listings that successfully DID sell at auction. It would be a terribly time consuming job to pick thru dozens of pages pulling out all the unsold saved auctions to re-do to get them ready for store listing. ...Am I reading that thread correctly?.. Is this the only way?.. ...How do you all get your unsold inventory into the ebay store?? Any fast and simple way?

.......I hope this makes sense.. Basically I have scattered out among dozens and dozens of 'saved listing' pages hundreds of saved unsold listings in and among hundreds of sold listings and I need to get the unsold ones picked out and sent to store. ...Heeeeellllp.. Please. & Thank You So Much.
Ginger
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

By the way, it would be SUPER EASY to send items to store and to know which ones were unsold if Auctiva would allow you to send to store from the CLOSED LISTING folder. ..After my auctions end.. I can easily tell from the Closed Listing folder which ones sold and which ones did not sell because the sold items are tagged with the Transaction information. The items that do not have a Transaction info tag on it I move to a folder within Closed Auctions to be relisted.. So, I could send those auctions to Store if Auctiva would allow that option.. but within the Closed Auction folder all they allow you to do is to relist those items to auction. Blah.
Hi Danno.. you are so kind to respond.. ....ok.. ..i'll bite.. from the closed listings page i see that i CAN filter out my unsold listings.. and i do see the import listings button you talked about.. ..is that what will get me to the screen to have the option to list to my ebay store?.. ..lol. i'm afraid to try that not knowing what will happen! ....if it's as simple as just filtering out all my unsold listings.. then clicking 'import listings'....i can do that. ..before i do.. i wanted to double check that that's what you are saying will help me list to ebay stores. ...right? .....and again..thank you!.. (you helped me once before and i really appreciate it!) ....no spit wads!Smile
Hi, I have the same thought as you . I wish we could change our listings in the closed listings from auction to store. However, I wanted to warn you that when you import from closed to saved listings, so you can edit, you will find that lots and lots of information gets lost, so double check everything. It takes me longer to list this way than a new listing, except I don't want to hunt all over the place for my pictures. Currently I can't get my imported listings to work at all and support says that I have to wait until the new upgrade in June. They also said there is no plan to fix all the lost information. So good luck!
Have a great day!
wildtiedye
Using the Filter for Unsold and the Import button will move all your Unsold Listings into the Imported Listings Folder, which you can then find on the Saved Listings page by filtering to look at the Imported Listings Folder. And, now the magic behind the curtain...

Once you have all the "Unsold Eggs" in one basket on your Saved Listings page, use the "Find & Replace" feature button on the whole group (check box) and change "Sale Type" from whatever to "Store Item". You can use that feature and the "Bulk Edit" button to do some really heavy-duty mass changes. Note, setting the view to 100 per page will do 100 at a time (wish they'd increase that).

Just make sure your Imported Folder was empty before starting the whole process, as Auctiva may have moved some there when you signed up.

Danno

One more tip: You might move the changed listings to another Folder as your working a very large group at 100 per lot. You can also manipulate with filters to get the remainder group isolated or segregate the Auctions from the Fixed Price before applying changes.

Do I get a cookie now? Razz
Last edited by danno
Wow, I'm marking this one...I can see the writing on the wall. I don't have the problem yet, but I can see that I will. I have 1000's of mini's and they almost all have to be listed separately. And they are in the saved listing.
I manually move the sold stuff to a sold folder....but never really looked to see if that moves it out of saved.
I better try this route soon!
Kudos!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.